Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Depth of a Name


    Live Streets Messiah is a artist in the Virginia area… He is hot as fire, he’s poetic and philosophical all wrapped around a beat. He is so profound with his deliverance of his lyrics, its unreal. So when asked how he got his name he says,” LIVE STREETS MESSIAH IS A NAME DERIVED FROM THE THREE ELEMENTS THAT ARE THE FOUNDATION OF WHO I AM AS AN ARTIST…”LIVE” IS FOR THE ENERGY THAT I BRING NOT ONLY ON STAGE, BUT ALSO THE ENERGY THAT I EXERT IN EVERY SONG THAT IS RECORDED. “STREETZ” IS WHERE I FROM…I AM ORIGINALLY FROM JAMAIICA, QUEENS NY…AND RAISED HALF MY LIFE IN PETERSBURG VIRGINIA..SO THE “STREETZ” IS WHAT I KNOW.
“MESSIAH” IS WHO I AM…. THE MAN THAT WILL SAVE HIP-HOP….  NO EXPLANATION NEEDED…LISTEN TO THE LYRICS….
Not only is he working on his career, he manages to make time to help other artist in the underground. He just established The Virginia Independent Artist Movement! The movement is to promote, network and assist Indie artist from Virginia. I have had the privilege of doing a live interview with this man he is beyond his time. He talked about real situations and issues of real life, not trying to represent something he is not. His music is the same way, reflecting things that really pertain to him and his life. I am truly a fan of Live Streets Messiah…Follow this man he has a message from a higher being and it pours out of him with everything that leaves his lips!

Sincerely Yours,
Mz.Gettum
P.S He has many different styles, he has a style for you check him out!
Contact Info…

theliveone.net @ primetimepromotions.com
Management Contact: Michelle Denegall C.E.O of Robe&Sandals/I.B.E Management
910-224-7582

No comments:

Post a Comment