Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Get a Plan


Get a Plan

Hey luvs something has been heavy on my mind lately… I have many different hats that I wear, one of them happens to be manager for an up and coming artist. Since I have been this artist’s manager we have been doing everything possible to get her music out there…now the issue that has been on my mind is the fact that other artist have been out for a while and have not done the simple things, just as promoting them selves or like posting their music EVERYWHERE. If music is your dream and passion I NEED you to act like it! Breathe, eat, sleep, and talk music…network network network!!!! Start mingling with peoples with like minds, start-doing shows, and open mic nights… just market YOU. You can’t just think things will be handed to you; you have to hustle, and hustle hard. Be everywhere doing everything! Following ya dream may not be easy but, if its your dream work so hard at it that, your dream has no other choice but to come true! If you need ideas please feel free to hit me up, I’m always open to help!!!!!

Truly Yours,
     MzGettum

No comments:

Post a Comment