Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Music As A Whole

Music....the art of using vocal or sound (or both) to express emotion in such a rhythmatic form creating beautiful sounds to the ear and mind...

 I am in love with music....the way it can take me from a to z...lifting me high above the clouds...no mary jane needed just intoxicate me with the pulse of an upbeat... Music has seen me through love and heartbreak never leaving me when the going gets tough...I love you music and I will never leave you...Im here with you forever...

Music has been around through all the stages of the world..close your eyes and listen to the sounds around you....if you listen close enough you can hear all the little musics around you.... the songs you hum to your baby...the spirituals that saved people from torment in their minds of the horrible things going on in their lives....music....music is that beautiful woman that has caught your eye.. that gave you that extra pep in your step.....music.....music surrounds us everywhere...listen close

Ok so as you can see... I am an admirer of this said beauty called music...I love her and everything about her...So my blogs will be in some way, form, or form about Ms.Music....I say Ms because music loves us only like a woman could, so it must be a she.....Hold on tight I am going to take you on a wonderful Journey......Signed the one and only Mzgettum...until next time kisses





2 comments: